- What’s your personal story that got you into fitness?
- I was born and raised in Argentina. I moved to the US right after high school, and at the time I wasn’t in good shape at all, in fact, I was in really bad shape. After joining the gym and learning new habits and improving my quality of life, I decided to become a personal trainer myself and help people improve their quality of life as well by working and getting better on how they look and feel about themselves.
- What’s been your biggest learning experience as a trainer?
- My biggest learning experience as a trainer is learning how to adapt the nutrition plans and workout programs to everyone that reaches out to me, their lifestyles, their habits, and their schedules as well.
- How much experience do you have as a trainer? What are your skills as a trainer?
- I’ve been working out for 8 years and been a personal trainer for 4 years. I specialize in bodybuilding coaching including contest prep, weight loss and fat loss, and muscle gain aka bulking. I also have experience as a sport performance coach for high school level athletes, as well as small group training.
Certified Personal Trainer
Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist
Meet Other Trainers
Working from home meant we could vary snack and coffee breaks, change our desks or view, goof off, drink on the job, even spend the day in pajamas